Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bella... 17 months


"Carrie,

I wanted to thank you for the amazing pictures of Bella. You were so patient with all of her “no, no’s” as we tried to encourage her during the session, and were so open to her dragging you around the park to explore! The photos are exactly what I was looking for~ a perfect picture of just who my daughter is. You captured every inch of her personality! Her serious side as she carefully climbed the fence and studied each rock on the ground, and her silly side making a giant mess of the lollipop we brought and silly faces at the camera.
I was also impressed with the props you brought for the shoot. The boots and umbrella are adorable and something I never would have thought of! And that blue chair….those pictures are priceless. The only complaint I have is that there are too many fantastic photos and not enough space in my house to display them all!!!

You are an extremely talented photographer and Bella and I will definitely be back for more sessions!!! The time goes so fast and I am so grateful that you were able to capture these precious memories for us. They can never be duplicated! Thank you!"
-Darcy (Bella's Mom)

No comments: