Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Calling ALL Newborns!

WOW, did I get a couple FUN and SUPER CUTE props for Newborn photography including a NEW Pettiskirt that can fit a Newborn up to a Toddler age! I am so excited to use my new things! Especially for little Girls! If your expecting and/or just had a Newborn contact me if interested in a Newborn session. :)

When I'm looking for a particular shot or subject I DO sometimes offer FREE sessions. Do you have what I need?!? I'm currently looking to photograph a Newborn Girl 10 days old or less!

Thanks!
Carrie T.

carrietphotography@sbcglobal.net

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh, too bad my baby girl is two weeks older than what you're looking for... your photos are beautiful!

Maureen and Tim said...

Will have a newborn in 10 days carrie...jsut let me know if you need me! :)