Sunday, July 26, 2009

COUSINS!

Today was a "wild and crazy" session but also FUN! There were 4 parents, 5 kids, 2 of which were only 1 yr olds and me the photographer. The parents really wanted a group shot to give as a birthday gift to Grandma so we all tried really hard. It's difficult to get 5 kids to stay in one place and then have them all happy. I was laughing then and I'm laughing now because I know how those parent's must of felt. I've been there done that with my own 2! Anyhow, after scrambling around for ideas here's what I got. I think they are ALL adorable wouldn't you say? Will Grandma be happy?! :) BTW: Don't ask me why all of a sudden this underlining is happening. I have NO clue and it's so bugging me!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie- I'm impressed! With the way those kids behaved yesterday, I'm shocked that these turned out so good. You really know how to capture the moment, even if it's literally a split-second moment. Grandma would be excited about any of these shots. Great job and thanks again for you enduring patience! Cara

Robin said...

Wow, I love that last pic especially! Great job!

Lindz said...

Oh my gosh!! What a nightmare this session was!! =) At least you came out with some good shots!! You would never guess that these kids were all ready to be put in time out during these pics for not cooperating!! Ha!! Good job and thanks again! =)