Sunday, May 30, 2010

Baby "C"... 11 months

Meet Camrynn my 2nd little "Model" for this CBR romper outfit! She did great and I got some CUTE shots in a short amount of time! We even went to my parents newly built house and did some indoor shots.... turned out CUTE! Thanks again "T" for bringing Camrynn out! Hope you enjoy these and Happy early 1st Birthday to this little darling!







She has eyelashes to "DIE" for so I had to get a shot of them or course!



"Carrie these are so wonderful! You captured her wonderful expressions and of course those long lashes. I'm already planning on what I'm going to make with these for her first birthday! THANKS!" -Camrynn's Mommy

2 comments:

Tina said...

Carrie these are so wonderful! You captured her wonderful expressions and of course those long lashes. I'm already planning on what I'm going to make with these for her first birthday. THANKS!

Fellers said...

Carrie, you are a natural with a lens and caught the baby magic that slips by in a instant. Thank you for the heart-warming snapshots. Cami's Grammi