Monday, February 14, 2011

{Toddler} "B"... 18 months

One of my favorite little guy's came to see me today for a session! I photographed him as a newborn as well as a couple other times after that. Last I photographed him though was when he was just 1 yr old and my was I reminded of how fast they grow! He was just a little "baby" and this time around he was walking, talking and has changed to a much more "grown-up" look then before. Anyhow I was so excited to see him and to photograph him yet he had other thoughts on me, LOL! Mom said he had been sick recently and was in a "mood". Oh well, he's still oh so cute and oh so handsome and has the most beautiful lashes EVER! So good to see you both today!

{Sorry all. I feel like I'm behind on posting sessions and when I post them I'm not posting a ton of photos like I used to since lately I'm really feeling like I play the "catch up" game with every aspect. I'm feeling super busy and sometimes overwhelmed between work, family, kids, photography and commercial work but I'm not complaining because I do ENJOY and LOVE every minute of it. I think what I wish is that there were more days in the week or more of me to go around, LOL! Let's hope I do "catch up" eventually but if not it's ok because I eventually will and I thank you all for keeping me busy! Can't believe I'm booked up to the end of May! Thank you!}



No comments: