Wednesday, May 25, 2011

{SISTERS} A & R... 2yrs old & 8 months old

 Oh my goodness, I apologize for the LONG OVERDUE of this post! I've been so busy lately I feel like I just can't keep up. These sisters were just precious! I actually photographed little Reese as a Newborn and you'll see her up top of my website... the little baby in the green bowl! At today's session they were as cute as ever and I had a great time photographing them. Addison is only 2 yrs old and she completely impressed me from already being potty trained, talking sooo well and being so smart... Loved her! I think this session turned out really cute and I hope Mom and Dad will adore the pictures. Thanks again girls and thanks "K" for your patience!












2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Wow! Carrie they are beautiful - it is so exciting to see these precious pictures. You captured some amazing moments. My husband and I are in love with all of them. Thank you for working your "magic" and making it look so easy. We just love working with you!
~ Kim

Tiffany said...

Kim is my best friend and her daughters are absolutely adorable. I'm sure it wasn't too difficult to make her little babes look so sweet :). The pictures are beautifully done!!