Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Charming Necessites 2011 Fall Model Search Winner for the "Key to My Heart" Collection... Kira 4 1/2 yrs old


"Key to My Heart" collection in Celery/Coral. These gorgeous pieces including headbands is NOW available for purchase from Charming Necessites. If you haven't checked them out or aren't a fan yet, you definitely should! She has the most GORGEOUS designs and such a wide variety....Be prepared to fall in LOVE!

http://charmingnecessities.com/category_183/Key-To-My-Heart-CoralCelery.htm

www.charmingnecessites.com

Also a big THANK YOU to my assistant Melissa that helped me during this session with anything I needed! Once in a while I do need an assistant so if you are interested please contact me and let me know. I do "trade" for your time and work ;)


















No comments: