Wednesday, February 29, 2012

{COMMERCIAL WORK} Dogwood Lane and Lola Wraps!


Commercial work is something I really enjoy doing and I try to "squeeze" it in "here and there" when I can between my family and busy schedule. When asked to collaborate with Dogwood Lane and Lola Wraps and after seeing their creations and designs I knew it was something for me! I adore COLOR and patterns and something different. I LOVE how Beth from Dogwood Lane took her time to get the dresses PERFECT and to her liking... worked out so well! Go and check out their stores if you haven't already and join them on Facebook by "LIKING" their page! I'm sure new stuff for Spring/Summer will be coming up! (You  may click onto any image to view better)

www.dogwoodlane.bigcartel.com

www.lolawraps.bigcartel.com














No comments: