Sunday, June 24, 2012

{1st BIRTHDAY SMASH CAKE} "M"... Almost 1 yr!



I can NOT believe this little guy will be turning ONE very soon! I know from my personal experience with my own children that children grow up so fast and time just seems to slip by. These moments must be captured to look back on! I'm so glad to have photographed handsome little Mason for his parents (which are my close friends) since he was a newborn!

He was so funny with his Smash Cake. I know the series of pictures I've decided to post definitely don't show everything that went on but I've never had a baby decide to smash the cake with their foot, HAHAHA! I guess there's a 1st for everything. And the fact that he also was sooo interested in the balloons and ruffling them up at times. We all tried so hard doing anything possible to distract him from the balloons and get his attention that I think Mom & Dad should of been video taped for their craziness to look back on. Even my 7 yr old son sorta thought we were all "looney" LOL!

HAPPY HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY MASON!!! XOXO!!!







**You may CLICK onto any photo to ENLARGE**

No comments: