Wednesday, December 19, 2012

{NEWBORN} "N"... 15 Days NEW!


I LOVE that I got to do this Newborn session for this family! I had the pleasure of doing little middle sister's newborn pics 2yrs ago as well as some other sessions in between then and now. Mom and daughter's are just the sweetest ever and now a sweet little boy to add in the family so Dad's not too out numbered, HA! ;) This little guy is just PERFECT in every way. I am sure Mom and Dad would agree... such a little blessing! At 15 days old he was great at our session and such ease to work with. Enjoy this little peek! Can't wait for more Newborns in 2013!








**CLICK onto any image to ENLARGE**

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Carrie - I adore all of these pictures! Thank you so much for everything and capturing moments that I will reflect on forever! I look at all the pictures you took of Nash and they give me such joy. Thank you!!!