Wednesday, March 25, 2015

{CHILDREN} "H"... 1 yr old!

SWEET, SWEET 1yr old! I posted a large sneak peek because I just loved this session with this precious girl. I say it ALL the time... I can not believe how fast a year goes by! My newborns from last year are all turning the BIG O-N-E!!! I first met her wonderful family when her older sister turned ONE which was about 3yrs ago. Miss "H" even wore the same pink dress that her older sister wore from her 1 yr old session. I think that's so awesome and makes it extra special. Hope you all enjoy this sneak peek of this adorable girl! :)


 









 

 Here she is in the SAME tutu and SAME headband she wore last year at her NEWBORN session!!!
 L---------------------------------O----------------------------------V---------------------------------------------E

 
 **You may CLICK onto any image to ENLARGE**

No comments: