Monday, May 4, 2015

{NEWBORN} "C"... 10 days NEW!

AHHHH it had been a while since I had a newborn and I just love them! Baby "C" though decided she wanted to be "tough" and not be an easy smooth newborn session for me HAHAHA! She pooped and peed right at the start and all over poor Mommy and the nanny too. I think she must of decided early on that she wasn't going to "participate" easily in anything I wanted her to do though I assured Mom that she would eventually "give in" and sleep. Newborn session's definitely take time and need lots of patience and in the end it's all so WORTH IT! Wouldn't you agree by looking at beautiful sweet "C" below?! Hope you enjoy this sneak peek and big thank you to "C's" Nanny for helping out at our session :) 


 




**You may CLICK onto any image to ENLARGE**

No comments: