Sunday, August 9, 2015

{NEWBORN} "Z"... 5 Days NEW!

 
So HAPPY for this GORGEOUS family! Adding a new baby to your family is always an amazing thing but I also think adding a little girl just makes things even SWEETER (and PINKER)! I had such a GREAT session with this little lady! I have to give props to her 2 yr old big brother for doing a FANTASTIC job during his part! He was so cooperative and smiley that it made my job that much easier. Little "Z" at only 5 days old was wonderful to position and slept primarily the entire session. She however did give a little golden sprinkle on me of all people, HA! I guess I am just lucky and she liked me :) Hope you all enjoy this sneak peek... BEAUTIFUL baby, BEAUTIFUL family!

Here you can also see her big BROTHER'S NEWBORN SESSION from 2012.

ENJOY!

 










**You may CLICK onto any image to ENLARGE**

No comments: