Tuesday, September 22, 2015

{FAMILY MINI'S} "A" Family...


It's that time of year again when things get into full swing and busy! Kids are back to school and the months are just going to fly by before we all know it. Halloween, Thanksgiving and CHRISTMAS is right around the corner EEEKK! Family sessions are here! I really think all my families are so beautiful and so much fun! I think part of me probably thinks its fun because I am the one behind the camera and giggling at the kids doing and saying funny things while usually Mom is thinking and praying PLEASE I hope we got ONE single shot, HAHA :) I know how it is... been there done that, I feel ya!

I loved this session. The colors, the light, the outfits, the subjects ALL. Hope you enjoy this sneak peek! XO








**You may CLICK onto any image to ENLARGE**

No comments: