Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Boudoir... (Must be 18 and over to view please)


Super HOT, SEXY & FUN Boudoir session today! This is a Mother of 2! Can you believe that?! She came over pretty much ready to go! She had tons of "wardrobe" to choose from which I love and I also got to play two roles today... "Make-up Artist" as well as Photographer! We totally had so much fun and tons of laughs mixed in with a few cocktails (not me)! Seriously, if you've ever thought about doing this you should! It's such a fun experience, makes a wonderful gift for your boyfriend, fiance or husband and is an awesome self esteem and self confidence booster! We did do "SEXIER" and more "RISQUE" shots but those will stay private. I think she looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL and I really had a blast doing this today! Here's some of my personal fav's! Thanks "S"!







"Thanks... the pictures are HOT"! - Client comment

No comments: