Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Toddler's T & A... 4yrs & 2yrs

Meet Alexis my little "model" for this Chic Baby Rose romper. Isn't she adorable as well as the outfit?! I'll be doing another shoot w/ this outfit with a younger girl again next week so stay tuned!

Anyhow, these siblings were super cute. I think this may be my favorite siblings picture to date. So sweet! I had brought my 5yr old son along for this session and of course something had to happen.... he lost my car keys in this field of flowers you see although what you see isn't anything compared to how large the area was when ALL of us were searching for my car keys! Oh well, my sessions always have some sort of little adventure or stories to tell afterwards! Thanks kiddos for being so cute!







"Thank you Carrie! We had a blast and can't wait to do another session. Lucky you found the keys... I was scared for a minute." -T and A's Mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Carrie! We had a blast and can't wait to do another session. Lucky you found the keys...I was scared for a minute!