Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Carrie T Photography "Wait List" is on "Hold" for now...

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to all my past, future and returning clients as well as those that follow my work. I can't tell you how much it means to me to know that my work has sparked an interest in so many over the years. For those of you that do not know... this is a side business for me that I've been doing for almost 5 years. I love photography and absolutely love capturing and creating frame and wall worthy portraits and memories for you and your families. I wish I had the time to get everyone in when they wanted to but truth is it's just not possible for me. Do to my busy life with work, family and all my kids activities I am very limited in the amount of sessions I can take on each month (1-5). Therefore I had to create a "Wait List" of clients wanting a future session with me. The length of the wait list has become very long and current clients are waiting apprx. 12 months. I have decided recently to put my wait list on "Hold". I'm sorry but at this time I am not able to add any additional names to my current wait list as my current wait list most likely will book me out into a good part of 2014. Once I am able to resume and add additional names to the wait list I will make an announcement on my FACEBOOK page. If you are expecting and interested in a Newborn or 1st Birthday Smash Cake session you may contact me at carrietphotography@sbcglobal.net , the earlier the better (at least 3-6 months in advance). THANK YOU all so much for your understanding and patience! You can always get updates and info as well as see sneak peeks from recent sessions on my FACEBOOK page so please make sure to stop on by and join by "LIKING" my page. Every few months I do offer "Mini" sessions which usually have a theme and are a "mini" version of a regular session. Mini meaning shoot time is shorter and pricing is lower. Some of the Mini sessions I've offered in the past are Valentine Mini's, Mommy & Me Mini's, Lemonade Mini's, Back to School Mini's and Halloween Mini's. You do not need to be on any wait list for Mini's. Mini's are first come first serve basis with limited spots available. You will always get updates on my Facebook page so always keep an eye out.

Once again THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to all my Carrie T Photography FANS!

XOXO,
Carrie T.

No comments: