Sunday, April 5, 2009

James... 2 yrs

I had a fun time following this little guy around today. It took him a while to "warm" up to the situation and to me but when he did we had a lot of FUN. Mom and Dad were trying to get him to "participate" but he went with it when he felt ready. Meanwhile his Dad decided to talk to me about GHOSTS! So safe to say it was an eventful hour! Ha! Hope you like these "A"!


"THANK YOU Carrie once again! I know it took him awhile to warm up to the scary train but once he did I feel that you really captured great photos. Every day I see his fun personality and I really see it come through in these photos"! -James' Mommy

1 comment:

Craig and Angela said...

THANK YOU Carrie once again! I know it took him awhile to warm up to the scary train but once he did I feel that you really captured great photos. Every day I see his fun personality and I really see it come through in these photos!