Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Maternity... Stephanie (Twins)

I'm really enjoying these Maternity sessions I've been doing. Today's session was a lot of FUN with this couple! We had plenty of laughs to go around. Keeps things going and interesting. Can you believe she's expecting TWINS... doesn't she look AWESOME! Here's a few for "S" and "T" to take a look at. Hope you like them! :)


"This was my first time having any pictures taken of me like this. Carrie made it so comfortable and fun. She created a great environment for us to work in. I am so pleased with her work. I ended up liking every single picture that she took! It was amazing! She has a great personality - I would LOVE to work with her again. I can't wait for my girls to be born so that we can do it all over again! Thank you Carrie, for helping us to always remember this special time in our lives". -Stephanie

No comments: