Sunday, August 23, 2009

"A" Family

Great time today with this CUTE family of 3! I remember those days and love them. Don't get me wrong, I love my family of 4 but I just remember back to those days when there was only us 3 (Cherish it and enjoy each day)! Ok, enough about me and my memories! Let me tell you this little guy was so very, very interested in his surroundings that he pretty much only smiled in the beginning of our session. Other than that he was either looking beyond my lens to what was behind me or was looking directly at me like "Who is this lady". I am cracking up because he is such a CUTE baby! What a beautiful family as well. He opened up toward the end of our session because Mom did some crazy dance where she would shake her booty at him and toss her hair all around like she was in a rock video! My mouth was hurting from smiling and laughing so much! Unfortunately at that time it began to get dark. I still think we got some CUTE stuff because I am such a fan of little one's just being little one's.






No comments: