Sunday, August 23, 2009

Newborn... Brayden 3 weeks old


We had a FUN and SUPER MESSY session today with this little guy! Right from the start he pooped on his Mom and my fluffy rug. Then sometime right after that he pooped again and peed a few more times thru out the session. Good thing for me they were ALL on Mom & Dad and my fluffy rug! Never fails when you get a newborn naked, I had already warned Mom & Dad that indeed this would happen, LOL!

So this CUTE little guy was a bit older than I tend to do. My Newborn sessions are done at 10 days old or less and trust me there is a reason for it. He was much more awake, alert, stronger etc. which can make the session challenging. We did get him sleeping soundly toward the end of the session which I personally love because you can "mold" them usually any way you want and they are super CUTE and SWEET sleeping so silently. Hope you enjoy your "peek" Mom & Dad!






No comments: