Monday, November 9, 2009

"B" Family

I had a great late afternoon with this new family of three! I actually did little "B's" Newborn photos back in August. Since then he's grown so much and seriously is a little ball of CUTENESS! I LOVE how he already has such long lashes at only 3 months old! Watch out for the ladies later on, LOL! Mom and Dad once again were so awesome to work with. I love how easy going and helpful they both are. My dream for photography clients! Hope you enjoy your little peek! There was actually a lot that I personally really liked. :)



"Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures! You have such a great eye for capturing the most perfect photos. You are really talented and so easy to work with. Thanks again, Carrie! We look forward to having many more sessions with you!" -B Family

No comments: