Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"M" Family



I had a great time with this beautiful family today! The weather was great and they were awesome to work with. I actually photographed their daughter last year and she was an angel then and was an angel today as well. If I had an award for the cutest, most cooperative and easy toddler to photograph then she would WIN hands down! She helped remind me of the reason why I started doing this in the first place. Babies and Toddlers is why I love photography. Thanks "M", I needed a little reminder! I think I captured some great shots and definitely too many to post. Hope the "M" family enjoys this peek! Thanks for today!







"You have such a talent for taking great pictures. Your ability to work with my two year old in such a way that she is still paying attention after an hour is just amazing! You have a great eye that helps you take pictures that capture the personality and the heart of your clients. We look forward to many more pictures to come!" -M Family

No comments: