Sunday, December 6, 2009

"K"... 4 1/2 months


A chilly session with this little guy. He came to me today for a one on one session with me and my camera. Something I've missed over the past month. My passion is definitely for these little and ADORABLE faces... One on one with me and my camera! He's a very CUTE little guy and babies are so fun because they just give you that smile or laugh pretty easily (and they don't move or run from you, LOL!) He did great for only being 4 1/2 months and not sitting up yet. Here's a few of my fav's from today for a peek for Mom! :)





"OMG Carrie! My husband and I are thrilled with Kai's shots. I think he looks cuter in these photos than he even does in reality. Fantastic job! Can't wait to see the rest!" -Kai's Mommy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG Carrie! My husband and I are thrilled with Kai's shots so far. I think he looks cuter in these photos than he even does in reality. Fantastic job! Can't wait to see the rest!
Rebecca