Saturday, December 19, 2009

"Z"... 20 months

This sweet and adorable little girls Mom came to me because she had found an old dress that she had worn when she was about this age and wanted her daughter's photos taken wearing the same exact dress! She even had a photo to share with me. We both laughed at first because what came to mind was "Little House on the Prairie" (which actually was my favorite show when I was little). Regardless she really looked adorable in it! She was so easy going and her voice was sweet as candy. So cute to here her say "Yes Mommy", "No Mommy".

Hope you like these and hope they will work for your planned Christmas gift! :)







"Oh my gosh Carrie....I love them! There are so many that I love! Thanks so much Carrie! They look great!" -Zoe's Mommy

No comments: