Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Baby "B"... 11 months

Ok so I am sorry but I could not help myself right now and just posted a HANDFUL of "Mr. B" because he really is so adorable! I can NOT believe I photographed this little guy last year when he was a newborn and now he is getting close to his 1st birthday! WOW! Today's session was great! Mom and Dad were awesome as always.... so helpful, easy going and ready for anything. At one point we had to break out the Gerber Puffs for "B" and I wanted him to go a certain way for a shot and there goes Mom throwing Gerber Puffs on the ground away from "B" and we all expected him to go after them which he did but we all had to laugh for that moment because it was like Uhhhh "B" is a baby not a puppy! LOL!

Here's your sneak peek "S" and "N"... Hope you guys enjoy!













"Carrie, you are AMAZING! These pictures are so wonderful. I love how you capture all his little expressions . I love working with you and look forward to many more sessions"! -Brayden's Mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carrie, you are AMAZING! These picures are so wonderful. I love how you capture all his little expressions. I love working with you and look forward to many more sessions!