Sunday, June 27, 2010

Baby "K"... 11 months

Ok so I don't know what is with me lately posting so MANY pics on here, LOL! But lucky for those parents then I guess :)

This little one is also approaching his 1st birthday (so many 11 month olds lately) and I had the pleasure of photographing him last year in December and once again today.... boy do they grow up fast! He really is such a cutie but these smiles you see here were worked for and earned during this session by me, Mom & Dad! It was pretty funny because Mom & Dad assured me Kai would stay put when placed on the grass because of the feeling yet as soon as they placed him down he took off crawling circles around us three and in speed mode! Ha! Hope you guys enjoy this handful!













"How sweet these photos are! You definitely got some good one's and I can't wait to see the rest! Great work Carrie!" -Kai's Mommy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How sweet these photos are! You definitely got some good ones and I can't wait to see the rest! Great work Carrie!

Kai's mommy