Sunday, December 12, 2010

"Most ADORABLE Baby" Contest! Entry begins NOW!

I am sooo EXCITED to be doing my "Most Adorable Baby" Contest! I seriously love to do what I love best and that is photographing little one's! This contest will be a "double whammy" as I will have TWO winners... a Boy & a Girl! Ages eligible to submit for contest is 3 months up to 5 yrs old. The contest will take place on Carrie T. Photography Facebook page so if you have not already joined my page please do so now! Also suggest my page to your Facebook family and friends because that is how you and they will be voting! The winners will recieve a FREE, NO CHARGE "Mini" session with me in 2011! Most likely will take place sometime in February or March. You must be local OC and/or willing to travel to me for the session. {NOTE: Session fee is free but will not include any images. Images will be available for purchase onto CD and/or prints.}

*Specifics: Please submit your entry to carrietphotography@sbcglobal.net and include ONE current face shot of your child (may not be a professional photo), your child's name, age, parent name and email address.

Contestant entries begin NOW Sunday (12/12) until Friday 12/17 at 9:00 pm. The contestants photos will be up on my Facebook page under "Photos" under "Contest" and the voting will BEGIN Saturday 12/18 and end on Thursday 12/23 at 9:00 pm! The WINNERS will be announced on Christmas Eve Day!!! Feel free to contact me at carrietphotography@sbcglobal.net for any questions, additional details etc.

Stay tuned for further details on how to vote, Thanks and Good Luck!!!

No comments: