Friday, December 24, 2010

WINNERS of My "Most ADORABLE Baby" Contest are...


BRECKIN & LORIANA!!! Congratulations!!!

Thank you to everyone that participated in voting for all my CUTE contestants and thank you for suggesting my page to your Facebook Family & Friends. Hopefully they will continue to be a part of my page and visit often to get the latest updates, view my recent fav's from sessions, upcoming contests and model needs etc.

The WINNERS will recieve a FREE no charge session fee with me! That means their session fee will be FREE ($100 savings) and then will have the option to purchase their images onto CD and/or prints from our session. Session will most likely take place sometime in February or March 2011 and must be local OC or willing to travel to me. Winners please contact me ASAP at carrietphotography@sbcglobal.net to set up a date for your session!

No comments: