Tuesday, March 22, 2011

{BOUDOIR} Must be 18+ Please!

BOUDOIR! Must be 18 and older to view please!!! I was so excited when asked to work with the owner Marzette Hanoian from the WoW Factor! The Wow Factor is a company of hairstylists and airbrush make-up artists and is located in Newport Beach, California . We teamed up together, I got the beautiful models lined up and she made them look fabulous! I mean she did their spray tans a couple days before, hair color, hair cuts and she even did glitter and special applique to beautify and enhance tattoos! Talk about pampering. This shoot was at a gorgeous, dream location and seriously was a lot of FUN. If your ever wanting to do something special like this you should do it! Forget the "I've gotta loose 5-10 more lbs.", just do it! It's such a confidence booster and I promise you will in fact have a ton of fun doing this. Makes a great gift for yourself and an even better surprise gift for your boyfriend or hubby! I think all the girls did great and look absolutely stunning! I couldn't decide what and how many to post because I had a ton of favorites and some were a bit to "risque" to put on here. Anyhow check these out and if your looking for a fantastic hairstylist and make-up artist look no further and check out the WoW Factor! Thanks Ladies! http://www.wowfactor2u.com/




















No comments: