Tuesday, March 15, 2011

{NEWBORN TWINS} A & M... 14 days old

Sweet Newborn TWINS! You never know what your gonna get when it comes to a newborn session meaning either an easy baby that sleeps the entire time and lets you mold them however you want or a baby that wants to "fight" your every position and insists on not sleeping but with Twins I must say they are pretty tough and put me to work but it's so well worth it in the end! These little guys decided to take turns. When one twin was sleepy and easy the other was awake and fussy and they traded this thru out our session, LOL! A plus though was we only had one pee incident and one poop incident, yeah! ;) Despite all that above, these sweet babes belong to my co-worker and I was so very happy to photograph them. They are adorably sweet and I sooo love the sock monkey hat shots. Hope Mom & Dad enjoy these!








No comments: