Wednesday, April 27, 2011

{COMMERCIAL WORK} Janum & Petite Fleurs by Bellasma!

As soon as I recieved all these pieces in the mail I was ecstatic! I mean the colors are just beautiful... totally "me"! I knew this was going to be a FUN commercial shoot and it was. The clothing is from the "Bliss Family" collection from Janum... the tie, 3-way Mommy peice and the toddler dress. Made to match hair pretties are from Petite Fleurs by Bellasma. ALL are beautiful pieces and I am so glad to have photographed them. {You can find links to shop at Janum and Petite Fleurs by Bellasma on this page just by scrolling down and look on your right hand column}






















2 comments:

Bellasma said...

These are amazingly beautiful! I loved how everone of these turned out. Great work, Carrie.

Kristin Benton Photography said...

hey! can you send me an email on where i can buy these headbands?! love them!
kristinbentonphotography@gmail.com