Saturday, April 9, 2011

{Designer Spotlight} The Bitsy Beau!

Introducing "The Bitsy Beau"! I love all my designers that I work with... LOVE and ADORE all their items and am so happy and honored to be working with them. Want another hair obsession? Go to The Bitsy Beau and you will find MANY GORGEOUS headbands and clips for that special little girl in your life. Pictures don't do justice for them as when you see them in person. Owner and designer Katrina is very talented and designs such beautiful pieces. So glad to have found each other and to have worked together. Please check out "The Bitsy Beau"! www.etsy.com/shop/thebitsybeau



































(Please click directly onto any image to enlarge and view MUCH clearer! Something is up with my blogsite and recently isn't allowing me to make spaces between paragraphs etc. and is showing photos blurry. Thank you)

No comments: