Sunday, July 3, 2011

{TODDLER} "B"... 4 yrs old

LOVE that this fantastic client of mine asked me to do a "Mini" session with her daughter and for a particular purpose. She is so adorable and really an enjoyment to photograph because she is so silly too and the same age as my youngest. These photos are for this little Ballerina's bedroom. You should see her bedroom! It's to die for, I'd totally want it myself! Colors as you can tell are Hot Pink, Black and White. I can't wait to see the photos hanging on the wall in her room completing it. Thanks again "D" and "B"! Hope you guys enjoy these!






2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Carrie - those pictures are so adorable. What a beautiful little girl and the colors are perfect. Great work, I really enjoyed looking at them!!
~ Kim

Anonymous said...

Carrie, I would love to order a couple of copies of number 5 of the 7 you took of Bella.

I would like two 8x10, and one 5x7.

Please let me know the information on pricing of these.

Thank you so much.
Barbara Thomas
jebcom@sbcglobal.net