Tuesday, July 26, 2011

{MATERNITY} "M"...

It's been a little while since I booked a Maternity session since I've been busy with adorable baby's and kiddos but this was a breath of fresh air to change it up! Look at this GORGEOUS Mama to be with Baby #3! Yes I said Baby #3! We had a great session and I'm so glad "M" wasn't shy because if you look this fantastic pregnant then this is definitely something you should capture to remember forever. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing and I really love focusing in on the belly itself for these sessions as well as my newborns I love just focusing on them! Hope you all enjoy these and thanks to "M" and family for being so patient! I'm sure your all so excited and ready to meet your newest little addition to your family in just a few short weeks ;)









No comments: