Thursday, August 4, 2011

{NEWBORN} "M"... 6 days NEW!

This precious newborn boy was such a JOY for me to photograph! He belongs to my dear friends and I have been so EXCITED for his arrival as much as anyone has! He really is a HANDSOME one.... really! Even though he decided to not cooperate too much for us and made our session a little longer than normal, I think he just wanted to spend more time with me, LOL! He did give his Daddy a golden shower as well as a poopy one too, HA! I ADORE this little face and was sooo happy to have photographed him! Enjoy my friends... he is an absolute ANGEL, LOVE him!












2 comments:

The Barry Family said...

Gorgeous Carrie!! I love him too!!

Mason's Dad said...

These are great Carrie! I'm looking at them now with Mason and he loves them! Thank you so much, it was cool seeing you in "action" We're looking forward to the next shoot, hopefully Mason will be less messy