Wednesday, August 24, 2011

{NEWBORN} "G"... 7 Days NEW!

OH how I LOVE newborns! These newborns lately are really giving me the baby "itch" and making me think, "Maybe I should have another"?! I think not but I do enjoy my time with these precious angels for their newborn sessions.

I was so excited to meet this little lady and her parents. Mom actually found me from one of my favorite beanie/hat designers (Gracie's Garden). I was also super excited to finally have a tattooed Daddy! Seriously been waiting on doing shots like these forever it seems. Really makes me wish I did photography back when my kids were born.

We had a great session and little "G" really did so well for me despite her pee and poop messes but really what newborn doesn't do those two deeds when you take their diaper off? No biggie, I'm totally used to it and it's always fun to have a laugh. Hope Mom & Dad ("A" & "J") enjoy your little sneak peek!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are no words to describe how happy we are with these amazing pictures!! Carrie you are so talented, and we couldn't pick a better photographer for our last baby!!! Perfect is all I can say ;-)

Kimmie said...

What beautiful pictures of this baby girl! Loved looking at them and you just can't help but smile in seeing this little life. Its amazing how you capture it! Thanks for sharing :)
~ Kim