Sunday, October 16, 2011

{NEWBORN} "M"... 10 Days NEW!


This newborn session was with one of my good long time friends that I actually hadn't seen in a while so what better way to bring us back together for a visit than a NEW baby for a newborn session?! Welcome baby Maddix (such a COOL name) to a wonderful family of 4 to make a complete family of 5! I could not get over his LONG lashes and his sweet dimples when he smiled. I am so happy to have gotten the BIGGEST smile with dimples on a newborn! It was just perfect ;) He did a great job most the time with I think only one pee/poop incident but decided to be a bit rebelious for my favorite squish face pose, LOL. Anyhow, here's a little peek... ENJOY this sweet baby!






1 comment:

Lindz said...

Awww...I was waiting for some surprises on here!! LOL!! I guess I have to wait til I get my CD to see the rest!! Thanks Carrie....once again, you did a GREAT job!! Still can't get over that smile you caught on camera!! :)