Monday, October 24, 2011

{FAMILY} "B" Family...

Adorable family of 3 today! I've been so lucky to have photographed this little boy since he was a newborn. I love feeling somewhat a part of them and their lives since I too get to watch them change and grow before my eyes at each session I do. Little "B" was another 2yr old that was so easy and such a joy for me to photograph. I mean seriously think about it... A 2yr old and a photo session could go either way... smoothly or unsmoothly and I gotta give props to all my recent 2yr old sessions that these little one's are AWESOME! Great listeners and so unbelievably cooperative. What are their Mom's giving them before they come see me, LOL!? I love that "B" was all smiles and even said "CHEEZE" every single time ;) Hope you all enjoy this little peek!






No comments: