Tuesday, November 1, 2011

{FAMILY} "C" Family...


WOW it's November! I LOVE Fall and the colored falling leaves. Many of my favorite spots are just so gorgeous I'm having a hard time figuring out where I want my own family pics this year ;)

This beautiful family came all dressed in their "Holiday" best today! When they arrived and got out of the car Mom first said to me, "Were a little dressed up", LOL! In my opinion I was like, "AWESOME", love that! I enjoy seeing all the outfits and color schemes all my clients come up with ;) Good thing today for this family the weather was in our favor in November since last year when I last photographed them we were all FREEZING and it was super windy we had to cut the session short. Had a good time with them today. They are a beautiful family and the kids are just too adorable! Hope you all enjoy your "peek"!






No comments: