Saturday, August 11, 2012

{NEWBORN} "P"... 10 Days NEW!


I've been waiting on this BEAUTIFUL newborn girl to be born! You may of seen her inside her Mama's belly at their recent family/maternity session with me back in June. I knew she was just going to be so precious and look at all that HAIR! I do not think I've photographed a newborn with that much hair. Well now that I think of it yes I have but not a little girl with that much hair. Oh and did I mention it was "perfect" hair too?! Our session went great. Not too much pooping and peeing and only one point of being wide awake for Miss Paige. Sometimes I really feel like the "baby whisper" HAHAHA. But really those of you that have worked with me... do you think I am the "baby whisper"?! If you've never experienced a newborn session then most likely you will not understand all the hard work and patience that goes into it to get "that" shot but I absolutely LOVE it! I've been loving working with all these newborns lately. There will be more newborns to come this year but for now ENJOY this sweet baby girl!

{NEWBORN clients please contact me at least 3-6 months in advance but I am currently BOOKED for all Newborn session for the rest of 2012. Please contact me at carrietphotography@sbcglobal.net if interested in a 2013 Newborn session, thank you!}










**You may CLICK onto any image to ENLARGE**

No comments: