Wednesday, August 15, 2012

{NEWBORN} "T"... 4 Days NEW!


This beautiful newborn girl came to me at just 4 days old! I think she may be the youngest newborn I've photographed. She did so well the first half of our session sleeping so soundly thru the set ups. Unfortunately Daddy couldn't be here because he had to leave for training just days after she was born but Mom made sure to bring along important parts of Daddy to be included in with his newly born daughter. The shot below is just priceless, I love it! Also thanks to Mom for bringing along a couple of her own goodies (props) to use. Usually with my newborn sessions my clients need to bring nothing but the baby unless you have specific items you'd like to use. I love using items that are "new" to me so thank you Cindy for bringing your items ;)

Hope you all enjoy beautiful Teagan's peek!











**You may CLICK onto any image to ENLARGE**

No comments: