Thursday, November 1, 2012

THANK YOU 2012 and into JANUARY 2013 is Completely BOOKED!

Thank you! My calendar is full for the remaining months of 2012 and into January 2013! If you'd like to book a future session with me in 2013 please email me at carrietphotography@sbcglobal.net to be placed on my Wait List. I have a Wait List in order and book each month off of that list. For Newborns and 1st Birthday Smash Cake sessions I require that you please contact me at least 3 months in advance but the earlier the better. Thank you to my clients, returning clients and future clients for choosing me as your photographer! For any updated information or any "Mini" session information for 2012 please check in on my Facebook page by clicking on -----> Carrie T Photography .

Thank you! XOXO!

Carrie T.

No comments: