Tuesday, October 23, 2012

{TODDLER} "K"... 3 yrs old


I've had the pleasure to photograph this little guy a handful of times since he was just a baby. It was so nice to hear from his Mom when she contacted me to schedule this session. I had to look back in my previous client list to find that I hadn't seen him in 2 yrs! Wow time sure does fly by. It was great to see how he's grown and changed into a little boy. He amazed me when I showed up with this chalkboard sign and he immediately knew the letters and knew it spelled HIS name, so smart! I had a great time with him today. He was EASY as can be. My favorite sessions are always "one-on-one". Hope you all enjoy his sneak peek but before I forget... Thanks to his Mom for always coming up with the neatest outfits and colors! I LOVED the colors he wore! ;)









**You may CLICK onto any image to ENLARGE**

No comments: