Monday, November 22, 2010

{FAMILY} "P" Family...

Brrrrr! It was a COLD day today in CA but I must say I do love it! It was nice to get to wear a scarf and my comfy Uggs to a session. :) I've worked with this family a couple times in the past and they are really nice people. I enjoyed doing their family session today and I think the colors Mom chose were great. Can't believe how little "K" has grown up from first meeting him at 4-5 months old. He was such an "explorer" and enjoyed doing his own thing. Hope you guys enjoy your "peek"! Thanks!










Oh yeah... Isn't this such a Romantic shot?! I love it and to top it off I noticed while editing that there is some tree leaves hanging above them that looks a little like Mistletoe, LOL! :)

1 comment:

AngiDe said...

Beautiful family pictures, and I LOVE the colors they chose. Nice work Carrie!