Tuesday, November 16, 2010

{FAMILY} "W" Family...

What a lovely day today and a GREAT "Mini" session with the "W" family! I really enjoyed doing a "Mini" and am so surprised that not more clients would want one. I offered them thinking it would be so convienent for families but turns out most people booked "Regular" sessions.

Anyhow, back to the "W" family. I first photographed this family when this little darling was born. I did her Newborn pics and Ahhh she was and is sooo SWEET! Then you may also recognize her since I just recently had her "model" for me for some headbands from "Petite Fleurs by Bellasma". They are such a cute family and I really enjoyed today's QUICK session and have enjoyed working with you all each time! Thanks! Hope you enjoy your "peek"!









"Love Love Love them Carrie!!! I am so anxious to see more and send them to family. Once again, you have done a wonderful job for us!!!! Xoxoxo The Walters Family" -Client comment

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

Love Love Love them Carrie!!! I am so anxious to see more and send them to family0 Once again, you have done a wonderful job for us!!!! Xoxoxo The Walters Family