Tuesday, November 9, 2010

{TODDLERS} A & Z

{LOVE} these two kiddos! Isn't this the most DARLING sibling photo?! I had a lot of fun at today's session. This was all shot at my parents new house in the front yard (go figure). Who would of known their new house (old one burned down by the YL fires in 2008) would be a fav of mine to shoot at, LOL!

On to these two... they were soooo SILLY seriously! I could tell that they really love each other and get along so well. They enjoyed pretending they were "boyfriend/girlfriend" (LOL) and going on "dates" together (see pic below of them walking away...). I think I got some great shots for Mom today even though "L" didn't it seem like we were there for 3 hrs?! LOL! Hope you like your peek!





"Date night" LOL!






1 comment:

Lindz said...

Oh I LOVE so many of them!! There are so many good ones....don't know how I will pick my FAVE! I already have like 6 FAVES!! HA! And I love that there are also so many funny silly ones that are so cute....even tho I wanted to ring their little necks when they were being crazy today! You did a great job Carrie! I love all the colors...the lighting was great! And I love how you captured their serious look & their silly look! These pics are SO THEM!!! :) Oh and I love Ayden's face in that last one....he's looking like "can we PLEASE get this over with already?!?!?" Thanks so much Carrie!! :)