Wednesday, January 19, 2011

{BABY} "O"... 6 months

Oh My Goodness...What a little cutie pie today! This little one is too cute, too sweet and too perfect! I love our little session, love the colors and the wardrobe I selected. I needed this sweet girl to model a new fantastic find of mine. You'll see below the gorgeous necklace bib. I love this item, it's so unique and beautiful. I hope to get more in the future as I collaborate with this new designer. I'll gladly share more info on where to find this necklace shortly. Hope you like these "A"! {Also don't miss the adorable Twins I did earlier in the week when I post their sneek peak. Sorry I am a little behind on blogging as I am sooo busy right now, booked and a bit overwhelmed but I will get thru it! This is what I love, I enjoy this!}








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just love Olivia! Sooooooo adorable!! Candice ~