Tuesday, January 25, 2011

{NEWBORN} "C"... 10 days old

How lucky am I? Another sweet Newborn which made it two in the same week for me ;) I must say I do love photographing newborns and the end result is the best but don't think these shots never take work (or time) because they do! This little man though was so good. He pretty much slept the entire time, didn't go potty at all I think and his only #1 complaint was that he got cold easily but other than that he was an angel. Big thanks to Mom & Dad for your help (love helpful clients) and especially thanks to Dad for handling baby so well in and out of things and so quickly too. Sorry this sneak peek is a little smaller than my normal sneek peek's but it's because I've been so busy but I do hope you guys like and enjoy this handful!






No comments: