Sunday, January 23, 2011

{NEWBORN} "K"... 12 days old

Awww I LOVE oooshy gooshy newborns even if we had to have an unusual "marathon" session today! Please meet baby Kaleena.... As adorable as she is she refused to sleep almost the entire 5hrs of our session. A plus though was that she pretty much did not poop the entire time but she did sprinkle tinkle on her mommy I think 4 times, LOL! Thanks again to Kaleena's mommy who was so helpful and excellent at positioning her the way I wanted. Here's your sneak peek of some of the shots we did get today, hope you like them "M"! Enjoy!









{For Copyright purposes and out of respect for my time and work Please Do Not Copy etc. any photos without first purchasing the file from me or having verbal or written permission. Thank you!}

No comments: